A conference to assist caregivers will run from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. June 22 at Harvard Avenue Christian Church, 5502 S. Harvard Ave.
The “Fearless Caregiver Conference” will help attendees:
- Become a fearless member of their loved ones care team
- Balance family, work and caregiving
- Motivate family members to help
- Convince Dad to stop driving
- Persuade Mom to listen to you
- Legally protect your aging parents
The conference is free to family caregivers and lunch is included. Gary Barg, editor-in-chief of Today’s Caregiver magazine, is the conference host. Register at caregiver.com or call 877-829-2734.