Tulsa Parks water playgrounds and splash pads will opened on May 27 for the summer season. Tulsa Parks pools will open starting on the first weekend of June.
Hours for the water playgrounds and splash pads will be noon to 8 p.m. daily.
The pool opening schedule is as follows:
- June 4 – Annual Beach Bash will be 1 to 4 p.m. at Reed Pool, 4233 S. Yukon Ave., featuring an inflatable corkscrew slide (pool will be open until 7 p.m. after Beach Bash is over).
- June 5 – Lacy Pool, 2134 N. Madison Pl., opens.
- June 6 – Berry, 5002 N. Wheeling Ave., and Whiteside, 4009 S. Pittsburg Ave., pools open.
Here are the pools’ regular schedules:
- Berry Pool – noon to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday; closed Sunday.
- Lacy Pool – noon to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday; closed Monday.
- Reed Pool – noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday; 1-7 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; closed Monday.
- Whiteside Pool – noon to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday; closed Sunday.
Admission to Lacy and Reed pools is $1 per person. Admission is free for the Berry and Whiteside pools. Pool passes are currently on sale at all Tulsa Parks community centers. Season passes for unlimited use of pools are $20 for individuals and $80 per family.
Reduced passes are $10 for 30 visits; a total of three passes can be purchased throughout the summer.
McClure Pool will be closed this summer for construction of a new McClure Park Aquatics Center, which will open for the 2017 swimming season. This is an Improve Our Tulsa project funded by the Third Penny Sales Tax.
Additional hours of usage for water playgrounds and splash pads outside of normal operating hours can be purchased for $25 per hour on weekdays or $45 per hour on weekends for a minimum of two hours. Individuals interested in purchasing additional usage can call Tulsa Parks at 918-596-2527.